The Virginia Tech Richmond Center offers a series of human development workshops designed to enhance self and social awareness, interpersonal relationship and optimize performance in the workplace. The center successfully partners with the public and private sectors to enhance employee learning, discovery and engagement. Each course can be customized to effectively meet your organizations needs.
Professional Development Workshops
- The Art of Communication
- Best Practices in Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Culture
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Generations in the Workplace
- Introduction to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Through Change & Transition
- Strategic Management
- Succession Planning
- Teambuilding with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Train the Trainer for Subject Matters Experts (SME)
Multi-Day Intensive Programs
Technical Training & Prep Courses
K-12 Education Professional Development
Whether it's designing and delivering a leadership development course for your management team or convening a meeting between your leadership team and our nationally ranked research faculty, let the Virginia Tech Richmond Center be the premier provider of your continuing education resources.
For more information on these workshops or how Virginia Tech can customize others for your organization, please contact Teressa Trotta, Regional Outreach Program Manager, VT Richmond Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in our Richmond-area programs? Join our mailing list for the latest updates!
Richmond Center News
- Professional MBA Program Information Session, June 9, 2018 from 10-11am; Join us for an information session and learn more about Virginia Tech's distinctive cohort-based Professional MBA program that combines intensive classroom sessions with interactive hybrid sessions in a flexible format designed to balance learning with lifestyle. Register here.
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Managment and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Teressa Trotta for more information about these new programs!