The Virginia Tech Richmond Center offers a series of human development workshops designed to enhance self and social awareness, interpersonal relationship and optimize performance in the workplace. The center successfully partners with the public and private sectors to enhance employee learning, discovery and engagement. Each course can be customized to effectively meet your organizations needs.
Professional Development Workshops
- The Art of Communication
- Best Practices in Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Culture
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Generations in the Workplace
- Introduction to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Through Change & Transition
- Strategic Management
- Succession Planning
- Teambuilding with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Train the Trainer for Subject Matters Experts (SME)
Multi-Day Intensive Programs
Technical Training & Prep Courses
K-12 Education Professional Development
Whether it's designing and delivering a leadership development course for your management team or convening a meeting between your leadership team and our nationally ranked research faculty, let the Virginia Tech Richmond Center be the premier provider of your continuing education resources.
For more information on these workshops or how Virginia Tech can customize others for your organization, please contact Kim Harrison, Assistant Director, VT Richmond Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in our Richmond-area programs? Join our mailing list for the latest updates!
Richmond Center News
- April 16, 2018, 11th Anniversary VT Memorial Blood Drive, 11:30-5 at the VT Richmond Center, 2810 N Parham Rd, Suite 300. Visit https://donateblood.vablood.org to sign up using group code 7755.
- April 26, 2018: Women in Entrepreneurship 2nd Annual Conference A World of Opportunity,Virginia Tech Newport News Center, 600 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News, VA 23606. One day conference with a myriad of concurrent sessions, lunch and a book talk. Register at http://www.cpe.vt.edu/wie/. Contact Teressa Trotta at 757-594-7433 or email@example.com for more information.
- VT Lunch & Learn, Thursday, May 17, 2018, 12-1, VT Richmond Center, 2810 N Parham Rd, Ste 300, Henrico VA 23294, Cracking the Code of 401k Fiduciary Responsibility. Virginia Asset Management is providing a full for this informattive session so please sign up today. The event is still free but please RSVP to Lisa Roland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Managment and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Kim Harrison for more information about these new programs!