The Virginia Tech Richmond Center offers a series of human development workshops to organizations designed to enhance self and social awareness, interpersonal relationship and optimize performance in the workplace. The centers successfully partner with the public and private sectors to enhance employee learning, discovery and engagement. Each course can be tailored to effectively meet your organization’s needs. Our workshops can be held onsite or at your facility. Please contact us to receive additional information on a customized quote for your company.
Professional Development Workshops
- The Art of Communication
- Best Practices in Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Culture
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Generations in the Workplace
- Introduction to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Through Change & Transition
- Strategic Management
- Succession Planning
- Teambuilding with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Train the Trainer for Subject Matters Experts (SME)
Multi-Day Intensive Programs
Technical Training & Prep Courses
K-12 Education Professional Development
Whether it's designing and delivering a leadership development course for your management team or convening a meeting between your leadership team and our nationally ranked research faculty, let the Virginia Tech Richmond Center be the premier provider of your continuing education resources.
For more information on these workshops or how Virginia Tech can customize others for your organization, please contact Teressa Trotta, Regional Outreach Program Manager, VT Richmond Center at email@example.com
Interested in our Richmond-area programs? Join our mailing list for the latest updates!
Richmond Center News
- The Project Management Prep program will be offered Feb 5 - April 30, 2019 on Tuesdays from 5:30-9pm. Refer to the flyer for more details! Check for registration here.
- This two week Passport to Retirement course is designed to help you learn more about planning for a comfortable retirement, and give you the tools necessary to make more informed decision regarding your financial future. Classes start in January 2019. Refer to the flyer for more details and register here.
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Managment and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Teressa Trotta for more information about these new programs!