The Virginia Tech Richmond Center offers a series of human development workshops designed to enhance self and social awareness, interpersonal relationship and optimize performance in the workplace. The center successfully partners with the public and private sectors to enhance employee learning, discovery and engagement. Each course can be customized to effectively meet your organizations needs.
Professional Development Workshops
- The Art of Communication
- Best Practices in Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Culture
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Generations in the Workplace
- Introduction to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Through Change & Transition
- Strategic Management
- Succession Planning
- Teambuilding with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Train the Trainer for Subject Matters Experts (SME)
Multi-Day Intensive Programs
Technical Training & Prep Courses
K-12 Education Professional Development
Whether it's designing and delivering a leadership development course for your management team or convening a meeting between your leadership team and our nationally ranked research faculty, let the Virginia Tech Richmond Center be the premier provider of your continuing education resources.
For more information on these workshops or how Virginia Tech can customize others for your organization, please contact Lesa Hanlin, Interim Director of the Virginia Tech Richmond Center at email@example.com or Kim Harrison, Assistant Director, VT Richmond Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in our Richmond-area programs? Join our mailing list for the latest updates!
For more information on these workshops or how Virginia Tech can customize others for your organization, please contact Lesa Hanlin, Director of the VT Richmond and Hampton Roads Centers or Kim Harrison, Assistant Director of the VT Richmond Center.
Lesa Hanlin, email@example.com
Kim Harrison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Richmond Center News
- October 18, 2017, 12-1pm: Succession Planning Lunch & Learn. Free event. RSVP to Lisa Roland by October 13, 2017.
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Management and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Lesa Hanlin for more information about these new programs!
- January 18, 2018, 12-1pm: The Forest or the Trees Lunch & Learn. Free event. RSVP to Lisa Roland by January 15, 2018