Conference Planning and Management Services include:
- Placing program under official university sponsorship
- Event budget creation and management
- Establishing a university fund to provide complete financial accountability Contract negotiations with conference venue(s)
- Contract negotiations with conference speaker(s)
- Registration services
- Event website creation
- Printed materials design
- Payment of all event-related invoices
- Onsite logistical support
- Issuing Continuing Education Unit (CEU) certificates
Past Programs include:
- Annual Commonwealth of Virginia CSA Conference (2012-Present) Virginia Network Annual State Conference (2012-Present)
- Virginia Network Senior Leadership Seminar (2012-Present)
- 2016 High-Fidelity Wraparound Conference
- Dept. of Education
- 2016 New Teacher Institute
- 2015-2016 Leadership Development for Principals
- 2016 Work-Based Learning Conference
- 2016 Math Strategies for Success Conference
- Dept. of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services
- Office of Child & Family Services Statewide Training (2012-Present)
- Office of Cultural & Linguistic Competency Training (2012 - 2016)
For a customized conference management quote, contact:
Kim Harrison, by email at email@example.com.
“The Office of Children’s Services (CSA) has had the pleasure of working with the skilled staff at the Virginia Tech Richmond Center in the planning of multiple trainings and conferences over the past six years. Kim and her team set the bar high as they consistently go above and beyond to meet the ever-changing needs of our agency and its’ stakeholders. From the largest conference of 600 participants to our smallest 15 person training, the Virginia Tech Richmond Center ensures that even the smallest details are accounted for. Their planning team is professional, thorough, and creative, and their time is a highly worthy investment for any organization to consider.” Krista Schabo, M.Ed., Program Consultant for Office of Children Services
For more Information:
VT Richmond Center
Richmond Center News
- January 18, 2018, 12-1pm: The Forest or the Trees Lunch & Learn. Free event. RSVP to Lisa Roland by January 15, 2018
- Project Management Certification Course: Prepare for PMP Certification Exam. Tuesdays, February 6 - May 1, 2018 from 5:30-9:30pm. Cost $1595. Register here.
- April 26, 2018: Women in Entrepreneurship 2nd Annual Conference A World of Opportunity,Virginia Tech Newport News Center, 600 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News, VA 23606. One day conference with a myriad of concurrent sessions, lunch and a book talk. Register at http://www.cpe.vt.edu/wie/. Contact Teressa Trotta at 757-594-7433 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Managment and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Lesa Hanlin for more information about these new programs!