Conference Planning and Management Services include:
- Placing program under official university sponsorship
- Event budget creation and management
- Establishing a university fund to provide complete financial accountability Contract negotiations with conference venue(s)
- Contract negotiations with conference speaker(s)
- Registration services
- Event website creation
- Printed materials design
- Payment of all event-related invoices
- Onsite logistical support
- Issuing Continuing Education Unit (CEU) certificates
Past Programs include:
- Annual Commonwealth of Virginia CSA Conference (2012-Present) Virginia Network Annual State Conference (2012-Present)
- Virginia Network Senior Leadership Seminar (2012-Present)
- 2016 High-Fidelity Wraparound Conference
- Dept. of Education
- 2016 New Teacher Institute
- 2015-2016 Leadership Development for Principals
- 2016 Work-Based Learning Conference
- 2016 Math Strategies for Success Conference
- Dept. of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services
- Office of Child & Family Services Statewide Training (2012-Present)
- Office of Cultural & Linguistic Competency Training (2012 - 2016)
For a customized conference management quote, contact:
Teressa Trotta, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more Information:
Regional Program Mgr
VT Richmond Center
Richmond Center News
- The Project Management Prep program will be offered Feb 5 - April 30, 2019 on Tuesdays from 5:30-9pm. Refer to the flyer for more details! Check for registration here.
- This two week Passport to Retirement course is designed to help you learn more about planning for a comfortable retirement, and give you the tools necessary to make more informed decision regarding your financial future. Classes start in January 2019. Refer to the flyer for more details and register here.
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Managment and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Teressa Trotta for more information about these new programs!