Welcome to the Virginia Tech Richmond Center
The Virginia Tech Richmond Center offers an array of educational services to meet the needs of working professionals in the capital region of the Commonwealth. Conveniently located in the West End of Richmond, we offer:
- Professional Development in the form of a variety of workshops and customized certificate programs to serve the needs of the organizations in the private sector as well as those of our state and local governments.
- Graduate Programs in Public Administration and Policy, Business Administration, Education, Engineering, Information Technology, Instructional Technology and Career and Technical Education and Licensure
- Conference Planning and Management Services
- Exam Proctoring
- Facts & Snacks; December 11, 2018, 3-4pm, Managing Up in Today's Workplace. Join us for an abbreviated workshop to explore how to communicate with your boss to achieve succes for your entire team! Please share the flyer and email Lisa Roland at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
- The Project Management Certification Course will be offered at the Richmond, Newport News & Roanoke Centers Feb 5-April 30, 2019 on Tuesdays from 5:30-9pm. This course will thoroughly cover the core competencies of project managment and provide the requisite 35 hours of instruction needed for the Project Management Institute PMP certification exam. Included in the cost are textbooks, instruction, CEUs and access to the FastTrack Exam Simulator. Refer to the flyer for more details. Register here.
2810 N Parham Rd, Suite 300
Henrico, VA 23294
Richmond Center News
- Facts & Snacks, Dec 11, 2018, 3-4pm, Managing Up in Today's Workplace.
- The Project Management Prep program will be offered Feb 5 - April 30, 2019 on Tuesdays from 5:30-9pm. Refer to the flyer for more details! Check for registration here.
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Managment and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Teressa Trotta for more information about these new programs!