Welcome to the Virginia Tech Richmond Center
The Virginia Tech Richmond Center offers an array of educational services to meet the needs of working professionals in the capital region of the Commonwealth. Conveniently located in the West End of Richmond, we offer:
- Professional Development in the form of a variety of workshops and customized certificate programs to serve the needs of the organizations in the private sector as well as those of our state and local governments.
- Graduate Programs in Public Administration and Policy, Business Administration, Education, Engineering, Information Technology, Instructional Technology and Career and Technical Education and Licensure
- Conference Planning and Management Services
- Exam Proctoring
- Generations in the Workplace; a two hour interactive online Zoom workshop exploring how to celebrate the diversity and navigate the challenges of five generations side-by-side in the workplace. Check out the flyer for more information. You can register online at bit.ly/vtgenerations and use VTRICH to get $10 off.
- Opening Doors to Higher Education in the West End; Open House at 2810 N Parham Rd, Suite 300, Henrico, VA 23294. Come learn how Virginia Tech, Mary Baldwin University and University of Virginia can serve you and sit in on the speaker series scheduled from 5-6pm. Check the flyer for details and register online at https://virginiatech.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0ugIcAaJWjUyT3v .
2810 N Parham Rd, Suite 300
Henrico, VA 23294
Richmond Center News
- Generations in the Workplace; 2 hour interactive online Zoom workshop exploring how to navigate the challenges of five generations side-by-side in the workplace. Check out the flyer for more information. You can register online at bit.ly/vtgenerations and use VTRICH to get $10 off.
- Open House, May 15, 2019, 4pm-7pm. See flyer for more details.
- RVA Career Expo, Friday, March 15, 2019 9a-2p, Cultural Arts Center-Glen Alle. Register at www.richmondhokies.org.
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Managment and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Teressa Trotta for more information about these new programs!