In response to the global COVID-19 infection spread, Virginia Tech spring break has been extended and class instruction will move online. For all of the latest news please visit https://vt.edu/flu/2019Coronavirus.html
Welcome to the Virginia Tech Richmond Center
The Virginia Tech Richmond Center offers an array of educational services to meet the needs of working professionals in the capital region of the Commonwealth. Conveniently located in the West End of Richmond, we offer:
- Professional Development in the form of a variety of workshops and customized certificate programs to serve the needs of the organizations in the private sector as well as those of our state and local governments.
- Graduate Programs in Public Administration and Policy, Business Administration, Education, Engineering, Information Technology, Instructional Technology and Career and Technical Education and Licensure
- Conference Planning and Management Services
- Exam Proctoring
Our Leadership Academy is a training series focused on developing skills necessary for navigating 21st century challenges and opportunities. Participants attend class once a month over a 9 month period and participate in four, one-on-one professional coaching sessions. During their monthly interactive and engaging classes, participants will experience discussions that provide valuable feedback, examine case studies that are relevant to workplace situations and be introduced to materials that identify best practices to guide today's leaders.
What you get:
- An orientation session outlining the expectations to complete the course successfully
- A binder with course information that you may add materials to throughout the academy
- Seven courses geared toward developing the critical skillsets necessary for contemporary leaders
- Professional Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i) assessment
- Four one-on-one sessions with a professional coach
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) upon successful completion of course
- Lunch and refreshments each day of the Leadership Academy
This session began January 2020 and offers classes in Richmond. Visit http://www.cpe.vt.edu/leadership for the full details. Feel free to contact David Conners, email@example.com or (540) 767-6145 for more information about upcoming programs.
2810 N Parham Rd, Suite 300
Henrico, VA 23294
Richmond Center News
- These programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Managment and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Susan Johnstad for more information about these programs and more!